DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

24 hours of classes

BetsyTheBird

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BetsyTheBird
Honeybadger
Hello, I think it would be convenient to publish the schedule for this event in CET as well. I think this would be good to avoid any confusion since timezones can be quite confusing. I understand that PST/PDT is the main timezone of the server, however there's also a big playerbase located in the CET timezone, therefore I think it would be good to publish it in CET as well. By making it available in the CET timezone, or even others, players won't have to google every hour what time it is in their timezone. There's also a lot of younger players on Potterworld, it's extra difficult for them to calculate/google timezones since they're probably less experienced with this.

This is why I think these type of schedules should at least be published in one or two other timezones! <3

Maria

Magician
Minecraft IGN: MariJensn
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix VIP Werewolf SPEW
We also have quite a bit of players from Australia, and we are therefore not able to cater to all timezones, so we keep it to the timezone of the server.
However, the schedule for the 24h class event will be added to the class schedule instead of the normal sunday classes during that day :)