DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

5th Battle of Hogsworth Suggestion

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
The 5th Battle of Hogsworth, I have so many good things to say about that, but this is a suggestion and not feedback.

After getting the last 4 RP tokens, there isn't any reason to continue playing, but I, like many, really enjoy it. There is so much to do, but as grads we no longer need XP or RP tokens.

So I started thinking, what are some things they could add to make it more fun for graduates. Well, a leaderboard for the battle would be rather fun. Fastest run time and how many times a person had played it could be the leaderboard. I know many grads enjoy leaderboards (me included) and it would be fun to see where we are in terms of doing it.

Another thing to add would be either trading rp tokens into gold, or having it give gold when you complete it along with XP. It would keep it interesting and give something to the grads along with any lower years that decide to play. I feel nothing else should be added to the dungeon apart from these two things, as besides that, it was extremely well-made and I enjoy playing it.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @WitheredApollo (Atreus) !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with their ideas, as we're always looking for ways to improve the server! I will now bring up this suggestion to my fellow Poltergeist and I will come back to you once we've received a decision, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and have a wonderful day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @WitheredApollo (Atreus) !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We do not have the means to track times of runs for dungeons or gauntlets, and therefore, it is not possible for us to add a 'fastest time' leaderboard. Players are able to earn a fair amount of gold from gauntlets and in many other ways, and the RP dungeon isn't created to be really difficult to finish, so we do not want to give out gold in exchange for RP tokens. Players have been and are still able to use RP tokens (for a short time longer) to get cosmetic items with the final battle event at the shop in the RP hub as a way to use any RP tokens they may have.

Regardless, thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!