DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A Book about Creatures

Have Mobs/creatures without bosses or with the boss information?

• Mobs/Creatures with no boss information

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I been thinking for a while that there used to be a guide about mobs when I was younger but then it disappeared from the Library 1 day and I was thinking about should I do book about it I don't know if it should be submitted or anything like that but it's work in progress but getting there 1 day at a time with the book and when it's finished I'll publish it and give it too people to see what's there thought's about but I was thinking should I do a book about Creatures/Mobs with bosses or no bosses what are you guy's and girls thoughts? and it doesn't have to be accepted or declined by staff or anything I just want to hear the opinion's from everyone thought's about the idea of it.

Last edited:

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
And you can also leave your comments here too if you want to I'm trying to get more votes up and did say Hearing everyone's opinion's is fine too since there's 3 days left before I start writing in the books

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
This sounds really helpful for many players, however you may want to wait a bit as the staff team are currently working on a wiki for things like mobs. You can find out more about this here:
I mean I could apply for scribe but I also have real life responsibility's like school and stuff I only have limited in the day left before I have to go to bed so I don't get in trouble for sleeping I'm only free for anything of playing video games is when summer vacation time hits so idk if I'll be able to apply for staff scribe

Last edited:

Wildsam

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Wildsam
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Helper Arena Grandmaster SPEW Drooble's Order
It could be a fun thing to see come back ! As Jake mentioned, the wiki is under construction, but it could still be interesting to see a new version of that book at the library for players who aren't going to use platforms outside of the game to progress. Perhaps you could suggest it on the Feedback & Suggestions forum and gather more feedback ! :)

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
It could be a fun thing to see come back ! As Jake mentioned, the wiki is under construction, but it could still be interesting to see a new version of that book at the library for players who aren't going to use platforms outside of the game to progress. Perhaps you could suggest it on the Feedback & Suggestions forum and gather more feedback ! :)
That's a very good idea thanks! :D

I recently stumbled upon a fantastic book about creatures that totally captured my imagination! It’s filled with all sorts of fascinating facts and mythical tales that make you feel like you're on an adventure in another world.