DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A feast :D

WillWah

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: WillWah
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW
heyy! I think it would be a nice idea if we had like a feast :) We could say at 1st of september everyone gather in the great hall at idk what time xD But then like droobledore is there and we can just talk w each other and maybe at the end of year or halloween etc etc. I think its a nice way to see each other :)

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I have seen many suggestions for this sort of thing my friend. I don't believe an entire event should be dedicated to just this. I think it would be a great idea though for a future RP event where Droobledore perhaps is giving a speech only for some sort of chaos to erupt, it could be a set time beforehand, half an hour before the event truly starts where the main gathering area is the greathall as people await for the events to unfold. We would need some sort of food mechanics that would make it interesting though, and eating food, I'm really not sure how you could make it interesting. I think this is a sort of idea that could be implemented into something better but is defintely, in my opinion not worth our developers resources to work on making eating food interesting nor most of the players time.

Edit: Plus with revelius we will have no food hotbar anymore.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I know I'm superrrrr late to this, but I like looking through older suggestions :)

I think it'd be very cool to have more live roleplay events, but in the same world as everything else (unlike the "Unusual Allegiance" event, where it was in a different world).

Apparently the server was originally built around rp (I was not around thennn), so it would be cool to bring back similar kind of events. By this I mean completely different events, but done in similar ways.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there WilxYeet!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion to us. We really appreciate all of the feedback and suggestions given to us on these forums. This suggestion has been declined, as the topic of this thread has been brought up previously and was declined then. The reason was due to the fact that there would be no good way to implement something like this. This is more RP based and should stay within player hosted RPs. You can see the previous thread on this topic here.