DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A Few Ideas !

KeigA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Keiga_Spellman
Honeybadger
I used to play on the server but stopped for quite a long time after quableball stopped being a thing but I see that it's back again. I might come back to the server soon and I'd like to share some ideas that I have, hopefully it's fine to have multiple ones in 1 post as I'll try to be brief

- co-op mini games
- wizarding chess (big size chess)
- quableball tournaments / teams
- during quableball tournaments the website and game chat could be updated so that players know who's winning and what's happening
- more books at the library
- being able to brew potions / plant plants in our house
- being able to bring books from the library to our house
- make it more challenging to go to the next school year like (complete x assignments or something like that)
- some sort of wizard newspaper on the website for people to do something even if they are away from their laptop/pc (reading weekly news / minigames like crosswords and things like that that could reward players a few points)
- house chats or some sort of chats in the website.

I'll try to think of more stuff 😂 but there's quite plenty here, I know some of these things might be quite tricky to Turn possible but yeah I'd really love to see that.

Rosieonyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RosieOnyx
Honeybadger Auralock
Hello! I really like these ideas, however there are a lot of different ones in here that may benefit from their own thread. Though, I do agree with mini games, quabbleball and tournaments as well as the housing hobby stations.

The Daily Diviner is the website newspaper, though I do like the idea of adding activities to do, maybe for like 5 more AC.

There's house chats in the discord which you can find do /discord in game I think.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I do like a few of these, though a lot have been suggested before:
Wizards Chess
QB tournaments
Brewing potions at housing

It’s possibly worth noting that the Weekly Assignments allow players who aren’t online to earn ACs, but an occasional crossword or similar puzzle in the DD could be a fun

I think website house chats would be pretty useless. There is already a house chat on the PW discord, which is never really that active and it mostly for people congratulating house point earners, and even fewer people use the forums, so honestly I think they would be pretty dead.

Books from the library - isn’t this already possible? Maybe not with the newer version of the library, but I have a couple of chests filled with library books. If it’s not possible, I would support this.

Co-op minigames - they have the obvious disadvantage that if your partner is afk or otherwise unable to complete it, that would be really frustrating, but maybe if it’s well made so that you could still complete it alone, it’s just very hard (like bedwars where it’s still possible to win alone for example).

The ones I haven’t responded to I don’t really know much about but yeah

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @KeigA !

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline this thread. As you listed various ideas here, I'll go through them:
Co-op minigames currently exist with the return of Quabbleball! We've worked hard to balance this well and hold tournaments each month now. For on-world minigames, most of these are very specifically singleplayer. However, we are looking at revamping many of these and can consider co-op ways of completion.

Wizarding Chess is a duplicate, and has been on hold. However, this is a long-term goal and lower on our priorities because it's a complex new addition. You can find the original suggestion here.

Quabbleball tournaments currently exist, and we're working out the best way to do this. When they occur, the results can be found on the website.

We're happy to say that we are currently working on having more books in the library! We've worked on the lore for new books and now are working on translating them to in-game.

Having cauldrons to brew potions at home is unfortunately not possible, and is a duplicate that you can find here. We also believe that the Herbology side of this suggestion stems from the old version of professions where we had to grow plants ourselves- this is not done anymore.

We can currently bring any books from the library to housing, so this idea is already complete. If players meant being able to access the library books at housing, it's not encouraged because we think they fit best at the library.

We will not be making it more challenging to level up currently, as we enjoy the system we currently have where players can level up in the best way for them, and complete what they enjoy rather than have specific tasks they have to do.

We currently have a newspaper, called the Daily Diviner. This has various word searches, quizzes, stories, and articles!

We will not be implementing house chats on the website as we do not believe they would be used often. We currently have house chats on the Discord server instead.

Regardless, thank you for creating this thread and bringing up all these ideas, we really appreciate them. If you have any questions about our decision, don't hesitate to reach out! I hope you have a fantastic day!