DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A new Quabbleball map

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I agree with this suggestion, though I can see it not being a huge priority before Revelius. It would be nice having different sceneries in quabbleball, so a new map, or maybe even multiple new maps, would be great :D

RubberButt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: RubberButt
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin
I agree with this suggestion, though I can see it not being a huge priority before Revelius. It would be nice having different sceneries in quabbleball, so a new map, or maybe even multiple new maps, would be great :D
Yeah it's not a huge priority but it would be fun. :)

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I think this is a good idea, but what could they change about the map? They could change the scenery, but that would be cosmetic only, and might as well be the same map. They could make the map smaller, but that's about it. Then again, I'm not very creative, so they could probably think of something better than I can.

xxXperteXxx

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xxXperteXxx
Auralock Serpent
In the Irish town, there is already a wonderfull Quabbleball Stadium, so maybe that could be added. This would be like a new scenery, as Scoobydoolego said, but you can't change anything else at Quabbleball. I think the new Quabbleball pitches should also have the same scales, like length and width.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Some quick ideas for what I would imagine new Quabbleball maps could look like.
These aren't refined at all, but the first one is just having stone pillars of various heights and sizes along the map.

The second is just adding more obstacles.

The last one is imagining the map themed as a huge dark forest with leaves as a canopy and roots sticking up and out of the ground.

Other ideas:
You guys know Fluffy the three-headed dog who was guarding the Philosopher's Stone? Imagine Fluffy, with it's mouths wide open, being used as goals? The map theme could take parts of the Philosopher's Stone area and incorporate them into the map and along the exterior.
- A huge Fluffy dog with it's mouths used as goals.
- The flying keys could be inside the map and used as obstacles.
- The chess pieces could be placed along outside edge of the map.
- And the entire ground could be a large chess board pattern.

RubberButt

Magician
I think this is a good idea, but what could they change about the map? They could change the scenery, but that would be cosmetic only, and might as well be the same map. They could make the map smaller, but that's about it. Then again, I'm not very creative, so they could probably think of something better than I can.
They could add different sceneries, change the goals (different blocks), a different floor etc.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya, thanks for making a suggestion. We appreciate that!
I will now pass on your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it.
Have a wonderful day!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Instead of having the trees blocking the quabble goals, there could be a lot of trees placed along the edge of the arena - think of having a big empty space within a dense forest - and then a bunch of logs and grass on the ground in the arena area.
Then the quabble goals could look like big logs or sticks gathered into a circle or wreath.
The theme could represent a sort of make-shift quabbleball arena that doesn't look official, but more like a bunch of students who gathered things up to play a game.
And behind the trees along the edge could be creatures or maybe a dark follower and phoenix camp.

RubberButt

Magician
Instead of having the trees blocking the quabble goals, there could be a lot of trees placed along the edge of the arena - think of having a big empty space within a dense forest - and then a bunch of logs and grass on the ground in the arena area.
Then the quabble goals could look like big logs or sticks gathered into a circle or wreath.
The theme could represent a sort of make-shift quabbleball arena that doesn't look official, but more like a bunch of students who gathered things up to play a game.
And behind the trees along the edge could be creatures or maybe a dark follower and phoenix camp.
Yes indeed there is a lot of things that can be done to make it different. They could also build the huge stadium of the Quabbleball world championship from the HP movies.

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I think every Quabbleball player would love to have a new map added to the game. It's always the standard map right now and it would be fun to have some other maps added aswell. I'm not sure if this has already been suggested but I couldn't find it so I decided to make this thread.
I reckon I could make a darn good Quabbleball World Cup stadium! Especially with all the flag heads available :p
Like the idea!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Heya again!
As you have maybe already heard, there is a new quabbleball map! We highly suggest you check it out and if you have any feedback or suggestions, related to this or anything else, feel free to use these forums!
Thank you for bringing up your suggestion and have a great day!