DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A Small Suggestion for Potterworld's Youtube Channel

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
It would be cool to have more videos including average players on the server. Especially non staff - non performer players. It would definitely bring the players closer to the performer/director team. A cool example would be interviewing a new player on the server and asking them a few questions about their experiences, or having a QnA for players from each houses, and seeing how their perspectives differ.

We could have interviews with tournament winners
(which tend to be very active graduates who have tons of experience on the server) and ask them about tips to improve in flying/dueling and to share their experience on those tournaments.

I'm not the most creative when it comes to videos but I think you get the point... I believe that occaisonally getting normal players on videos helps make the videos more immersive and gives you both an average player perspective as well as a performer and/or staff perspective.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
As Joshua said above, Potterwatch has had some videos with players and community and I bet they are intending to have more of those videos in the future.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Salmandingo! Thank you so much for submitting this idea! We truly appreciate all of the ideas and suggestions that all players submit. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further. I will get back to you with our decision once it has been reached. Have a wonderful day!

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
It would be cool to have more videos including average players on the server. Especially non staff - non performer players. It would definitely bring the players closer to the performer/director team. A cool example would be interviewing a new player on the server and asking them a few questions about their experiences, or having a QnA for players from each houses, and seeing how their perspectives differ.

We could have interviews with tournament winners
(which tend to be very active graduates who have tons of experience on the server) and ask them about tips to improve in flying/dueling and to share their experience on those tournaments.

I'm not the most creative when it comes to videos but I think you get the point... I believe that occaisonally getting normal players on videos helps make the videos more immersive and gives you both an average player perspective as well as a performer and/or staff perspective.
VOUCH. Even collaborating with other YT channels I've seen great Lets Plays on YT of PW and it would be cool to see collaboration or average players on the channel.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @Salmandingo! After some discussion, we have decided to accept your idea since we think that this is very beneficial, as it will assist to improve relations and connection between staff and players. This is something that we have already been working on and will continue to do so in future where we can. We will also be making an effort to do this across the Media platforms. Thank you so much for bringing up this idea and we hope to see more from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!