DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

a type of dog pet

angecsk

New Magician
ive asked people, and a lot of people had agreed that they'd buy it so fast if there was some type of dog. right now all there is is a wolf which isnt the cutest, and i think it would be really cool if someone made one or two dog breeds for pets.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @angecsk !

Thank you so much for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas to improve the server! I really like your idea and will be bringing it up to the rest of the Poltergeists. Once we reach a decision I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a nice day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @angecsk !

I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted and will for now be placed on hold! We think the players will really enjoy having more types of dogs as pets. We will look into adding around one or two models or breeds of dogs. They will however probably be sold separately from the current dog pet.

Again thank you for bringing up this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a magical day!

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @angecsk !!

This suggestion is now complete. We have released three new dog breeds as pets - a Husky, a German Shepherd, and a Golden Retriever. These can now be viewed and purchased in the New Releases section on the online store.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: