DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A warp key from Riddleyard to the quiditch pitch

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
There could be a warp from riddle yard to arena area from goblet of fire, this could be a one way warp to prevent level 1 players going to level 60 areas. This would be a good addition as it would open up more travel possibilities across the map and cool new secrets to be found!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I agree, as an extra fast travel method, but Iā€™m not sure about it being one way because it would be frustrating to accidentally click it and be teleported all the way back to hogsworth. Maybe it could be locked behind a quest, or require a spell like appareo at level 51 to get to the warp key?

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
In my opinion, to prevent lower lvls from reaching something of a higher year, its best to place it behind a wall that needs a spell to get through. In this case a purple wall so players with appareo can go in. Hope this contributes to the idea šŸ˜Š

Harrison

Assistant to Head of Technology & Development
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Teheeo
Assistant Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW
In my opinion, to prevent lower lvls from reaching something of a higher year, its best to place it behind a wall that needs a spell to get through. In this case a purple wall so players with appareo can go in. Hope this contributes to the idea šŸ˜Š
In addition to this, it can also be locked behind a quest that the players must first complete to be able to unlock the usage of the passage/warp key. For example how the fast travel item in the Cursed Forces quest is locked until you complete that quest.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @Kidda!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for ways to improve our server for the better, we are very thankful of your suggestion!

I will now forward your idea to my fellow poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you here once we have come to our conclusion. So be on the lookout for notifications coming from this thread!

Again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello again @Kidda!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, we are really appreciative of you taking your time to send a suggestion!

I have brought your idea to the Poltergeist team, and I am delighted to say that it has been accepted! We feel this would be very convenient and helpful for players to go around more. We also really like that you included the reference to the Harry Potter universe regarding the Goblet of Fire. As that is what happened in the books where there was a warp from Riddleyard to the Quabbleball Field.

Currently we're not exactly sure when this will be implemented, but we do have an idea of it being added in a future quest.

Thank you again for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
Hello again @Kidda!

Once again thank you for your suggestion! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, we are really appreciative of you taking your time to send a suggestion!

I have brought your idea to the Poltergeist team, and I am delighted to say that it has been accepted! We feel this would be very convenient and helpful for players to go around more. We also really like that you included the reference to the Harry Potter universe regarding the Goblet of Fire. As that is what happened in the books where there was a warp from Riddleyard to the Quabbleball Field.

Currently we're not exactly sure when this will be implemented, but we do have an idea of it being added in a future quest.

Thank you again for your suggestion, take good care of yourself! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate
Great to hear! Love to see the community engagement <3

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Poltergeist Academics Advisor
Hello @Kidda

I have arrived with an update for your wonderful suggestion. This suggestion has now been completed and is implemented on live, as a level 60 fast travel.

Thank you once again for your amazing suggestion and I hope you enjoy using it for your travels.
I hope you have a wonderful day/night!