DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

acc reset

Psycholein

New Magician
Hello there, the last time I played on the server was 3 years ago and now i wanna start again. the reset token isn´t working atm, so I asked the support what i could do. He told me i have to make an alt account but if this means to buy minecraft again i can't afford that right now. Is there any option to delete my progress on this server, My Ingame name is "Psycholein"
I hope you can help me again this time c:
Thank you
-Caro

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Currently, there is no way to delete any player progress, in the future the reset token should be up and running but as of right now it's only up for testing. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or make a ticket in-game! My username is the same :)

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
Hi!

Adding on to what Chrissy said, I’d also suggest doing /help or /faq once you’re online to get some general information about the server if you haven’t played in a while. And there’s no ETA at the moment for when you’ll be able to reset your progress, but sometime in the future the reset token will be useable. :)

cahirjrooney123

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IrishCahir
Honeybadger
Currently, there is no way to delete any player progress, in the future the reset token should be up and running but as of right now it's only up for testing. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or make a ticket in-game! My username is the same :)
If it's up for testing, how come no one can use it. Shouldn't testing have testers?

cahirjrooney123

New Magician
Honeybadger
By only up for testing, it means that staff are still working on the actual reset, so no players are able to use it right now.
ok, however, has anyone discussed an ETA? The last time I played this game was a couple of years ago too and I have no clue how to play it, challenges aren't working which means I can't get money and I can't teleport. So resetting will be the best thing. Thanks for your help.

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
As of right now, No. There currently is no ETA. If you need help learning how to play you can always ask in chat, check /faq, create a ticket /t create in-game and as I suggest checking this FAQ for informational tutorials. I understand a large time gap can be confusing but I hope this helps until the reset token is enabled and ready for students.

cahirjrooney123

New Magician
Honeybadger
As of right now, No. There currently is no ETA. If you need help learning how to play you can always ask in chat, check /faq, create a ticket /t create in-game and as I suggest checking this FAQ for informational tutorials. I understand a large time gap can be confusing but I hope this helps until the reset token is enabled and ready for students.
I've used FAQ's but because I've already played I can't do any starter challenges and now I can't get gold. If the staff discusses an ETA, is someone going to post a thread? Thanks for the help!

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Probably! It will either be posted on the website or discord! Have a wonderful day and always happy to help!