DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a beaded handbag slot to the enchanted backpack

ThatPreston

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThatPreston
Honeybadger Dark Follower Linked
Considering the enchanted backpack is a multipurpose storage item, I think it would be fitting if it had a slot for the beaded handbag. This way the functionality of the backpack and the ender chest could be combined into one useful storage item. I mostly use the beaded handbag for storage because it can store anything which makes it more convenient (whereas the enchanted backpack is locked to specific item categories).

I like to keep my hotbar as empty as possible because it makes things like Order Up, cooking/brewing, and quests with multiple items less of a pain. Ideally, I would be able to access all of my storage with just one hotbar slot instead of two. If the beaded handbag was accessible through the enchanted backpack, I could use access both easily without sacrificing an extra slot. I know this might seem insignificant but I think it would be a great QOL addition to the item. Thanks

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Linked
I'm not sure if this is possible because beaded handbag is basically a portable vanilla mc ender chest, and it's a completely different type of storage compared to the enchanted backpack. A better option in my opinion is to have a slot in enchanted backpack that accepts all categories of items, so it's basically a bigger ender chest.

ThatPreston

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThatPreston
Honeybadger Dark Follower Linked
I'm not sure if this is possible because beaded handbag is basically a portable vanilla mc ender chest, and it's a completely different type of storage compared to the enchanted backpack. A better option in my opinion is to have a slot in enchanted backpack that accepts all categories of items, so it's basically a bigger ender chest.
I don't think it really matters that it's a different type of storage. I could be wrong, but it seems easier to implement than the other bags because it can just reroute to the ender chest instead of opening a custom container. Regardless, your idea of a slot for uncategorized items would also be a good solution.

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Lore Master Poltergeist Linked
Hello, @ThatPreston!

This suggestion has been accepted and is now complete! We have added a purchasable slot in the Enchanted Backpack that lets you quickly access your ender chest.
We have also added a General Purpose bag which allows you to store items of any category in your bag. But note that this bag will not accept bound magic items, or vanilla minecraft items (such as housing blocks and player heads).

Thank you for making this suggestion, and I hope you have a wonderful day!