DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a copy of 1v1 arena in the queue / A duel command?

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
The game is very popular, and if you're trying to queue up with someone in specific it's very difficult. I think a solution would be to have a copy of it in /games so it's technically a separate game? This might be a bit clunky, so another idea I have is to add a /duel command, and if the other person accepts you'd be put into a queue just as if you had both entered the game in /games (but would be independent from players in the actual /games queue).

I'm not sure about these ideas specifically, what I'm basically trying to say is that it'd be nice to have an easier way of queueing up with someone specifically.

Thanks for reading this :)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Mateo!

Thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us, as we're always looking for ways to improve the server to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone! At this time, I'll bring your suggestion up to the Poltergeist team, and from there, we'll go into discussion. I'll send a response to you as soon as possible once a decision has been made!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi again @Mateo!

Apologies for the long wait! I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted. We believe it will be beneficial and something our community will get use out of. Both suggestions in this thread have been accepted. However, we have no ETA of when this will be introduced, so keep an eye out for any further updates on this thread!

Thank you again for making this suggestion, and I hope you have a great day!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Mateo!

I'm happy to say that this suggestion has been completed! While we won't be adding a specific new copy or a /duel, if you create a party with another player and use the party to start a game, you'll have a private 1v1 Arena game. We believe this is an easy solution to the request here.

Thank you for making your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!