DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a "Go To Bed" Emote for Everyone to Use

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
So, it's come across to me that most of the people on this server, like myself, have horrible sleep schedules. A lot of us (myself included) are on PotterworldMC past 5am, and I'm starting to think that we are not ok.
With an emote, we can end this, or at least tell people to go to bed. The emote would look like this: (using Gospojken for the example, because he doesn't sleep either): "Cate tells Gospojken to go to bed!" I attached a file to show what exactly this emote would look like.
I think people would really benefit off this emote, especially when they're telling a friend to go to bed and they refuse.

Please take this into consideration upon adding new emotes <3

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! <3

-Cate

Attachments

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Howdy Cate!!! Okay I’ve been around for a long while & I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the go to bed emote on discord/slack. I think this would be hilarious and great

tilllyy

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tillquila
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
omg yes I love this idea so much I think this would be a cool emote to be added and I'm sure it would get a lot of use c:

Last edited:

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that we unfortunately will not be making individual emotes free nor purchasable for gold. Any emotes would be strictly used in store emote packs or emote packs obtained from an event. Another thing, adding this emote would be tricky as we do not have an emote pack which it would fit into. However, if we are able to find an emote pack which it will fit into there might be a chance it will be implemented. But, as of now we will not be looking further into adding this.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Cate,

As you may have already seen, this emote was part of the last store release! It's included in the Night Emote Pack and if you would like to check out the release in full, you can look here.
As this is now complete, I'll be marking it as such. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion <3