DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a Parkour minigame to the minigame

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think it would be nice to add a Parkour Minigame to the minigames and different map selections of racing to the finishing the Parkour of a tower or racing to the straight line to the finish and it could either be taking your time or the blocks you step on could start shaking and fall slowly or go fast to the ground giving you a chance to jump to the next block if someone hasn't jump over the block yet and this depends on the staff of Sending you back to the Beginning, Or send you to your death like melting floors of and result in a game over and waiting and spectate the other people it's staff choice I don't want to pick a choice here because I don't want people to be upset of the fact of getting a game over or have another chance to spawn in a at the start or end up at a checkpoint in the middle of the map, Nearly like Ender dragon in Mineplex I said maybe without the dragon maybe add dragons for extra excitement and tension to the minigame.
P.S: oh my lord this my 11 forum today I went over kill today I'm going to have so much pings when I wake up tomorrow in the morning when I wake up the next day lol XD I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself today but I just had very great idea's inside my head for more stuff to be added to the game of the update bit by bit well hopefully this will be my last forum for the night good night and see you guys in the Morning with so much pings to my email and Potterworldmc Notifications lol XD.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Tuna2,

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our player base. I will bring this suggestion up with the staff team and I will send you a response as soon as possible!

Have a great day/night!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Tuna2,

I am here to let you know that unfortunately this suggestion is being declined for now. While we did feel that this could be a good addition to the server later on, we are unsure about implementing this type of mini game right now. We currently already have several mini games that sometimes have a hard time filling up due to the lack of queuing players. Additionally, we have different parkour located around the map which players can go and attempt. While the decline may not be permanent, we are not looking to implement a parkour mini game at this moment. We thank you again for taking the time to create this forum suggestion!

I hope you have an amazing day/night!