DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a sell in bulk option to vendors

ThatPreston

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThatPreston
Honeybadger Dark Follower
Usually I grind a lot before I sell any materials to a vendor. It is very tedious to sell them all, as you have to keep moving your mouse back to the item you want to sell and click.

I propose an option to sell materials in bulk, similarly to how you deposit stock in /shop. If you right click instead of left click an item in the sell menu, it will make the most transactions possible based on the items in your inventory.

imagea.PNG

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello ThatPreston!
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion! This is something we truly appreciate, as it allows us to find ways to improve the server.
The Poltergeist Team will now discuss your suggestion so that we can get back to you soon with a reply.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey @ThatPreston,
Thanks for bringing up this idea to us. We really like it and would like to implement it because we feel that it would be beneficial to have and it would save players time and effort. However, this may take some time to implement, as it requires time and effort!
I hope you will make more suggestions in the future. We really appreciate them!
Have a great day!