DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Aviforma back to Roleplay

Add Aviforma back to Roleplay?

• Total voters

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
In my humble opinion, I believe that Aviforma was one of the best roleplay characters to date. His story arc singlehandedly brought back the roleplay community from the brink of the abyss, and he has been left out for far too long. In addition to this, he was a character who the community loved and cherished. In not being a member of the staff team, he bridged the gap between a staff-exclusive roleplay. He demonstrated to all that they could achieve their dreams, no matter how unreachable they seem. Thus, I propose we bring back Aviforma in roleplay.

I, tablecloth smile humbly agree that the mighty Forma should be readded to the roleplay. I for a long time have followed potterworld roleplay and frequently would dream about the future roleplays with the dashing hero Aviforma. Please readd the Forma to the roleplay! Thank you!

Foirie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: foirie
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
The forma is a roleplay beast and i love him. Everyone was truly broken when Forma left and the roleplay scene has never been up to the Forma's quality. The roleplay team has been unable to attain the Formas level of ascendence since his departure and please can we reinstate him! Thanks! <3