DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Event Start and End Times to the Calendar

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @Somnambulist !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We're always looking for new ways to improve the server! I will now bring your suggestion up to my fellow Poltergeists. Once we've received a decision, I'll come back to you, so definitely keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and we hope you have wonderful day!

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
Just a suggestion so players can see when an event usually ends. I'm sure it's usually at 12 PM PST, but not everyone knows that.
I agree. It would also be nice to have the date on there as well (If that is okay with Somnambulist to add to the suggestion) :D

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again @Somnambulist !

This suggestion has been declined. Adding these dates to the calendar puts too much pressure on the GD team to release on a specific date. Issues can come up datong creation and testing, and we do not want to give players dates we may not be meeting and have them be let down when it's not released on specific date if we were to give one out. We wouldn't want to add just end times either. In future, we will ensure we are more clear about end times in the event announcement and event information GUI in-game at events.

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a wonderful day!