DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add event token viewing into the scoreboard when events come regularly

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi so a while back the scoreboard got a new line which showed event token balance during the event, which I must say was really nice, but no events have had it since :( I assume its because it had to be manually added by devs? but I'm sure there could be a way to make it so magiventologist members/lead can toggle it on and off themselves? It's a really cool feature and it would be nice if it became a standard thing for all future events! so ye idk how possible it is but if doable it would be nice :D

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Mateo,

Thank you for suggesting this idea! We always appreciate ideas like these from the community, since it allows us to make Potterworld a better place. I'm pleased to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted because we are planning on doing this. However, we don't know from which event onwards this will be done or if we find a more efficient way of doing it. Once we have an update for you, we will send a message in this thread.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day! :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hi there! I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been completed for the most recent event and we will be continuing to do this in future for our events! Thanks once again for bringing this up to us on the forums, and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, or on the forums if you have other suggestions!