DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Mass Purchasing to Vendors

djnysted

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: djnysted
Raven
Basically title; Especially with concoction cauldrons and Choco Hop cards it would be super nice to be able to purchase multiple items at a time. Perhaps this could be in sets of 5,10,15, or a user specified quantity? Can just get very repetitive when you need to buy a lot of items at the same time.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @djnysted!

Thank you for making this suggestion! Personally, I think this would be a convenient addition if it were implemented. I will bring this suggestion up to the rest of the Poltergeist team to discuss it further. After that, it will be brought up to the Leadership team, and once they reach a final decision, I will return to you with a response!

Have a great day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello again @djnysted!

Through careful discussion, the Leadership team has decided to accept this suggestion. The idea of being able to buy the items in bulk is something we really like and agree with, as it would definitely make it more efficient. Regarding the Concoction Cauldrons, the change for it will be worked on soon since it is currently not our highest priority. Additionally, the Chocolates Hop Cards will be redone in the future, so the option to buy in bulk will be added afterwards. We will update you once those changes have been made, so keep an eye out!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and have a nice day!

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hello @djnysted & others reading this thread,

I'm super happy to say that this suggestion is now complete! There are now options to purchase more than 1 item at a time, at both the Chocolate Hop Vendor & the Concoction Potions Vendor. We hope that this makes it easier to fill your collections!