DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Adjustable hat height

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Some of the glasses and stuff are cool but they're super low on the player's face, it would be nice if there were different height options for these (sunglasses, round glasses, secretary glasses, etc. pretty much all of the face hats). Include these all under the same purchase option, don't make people individually buy specific hat heights.

sunglasses covering eyes > sunglasses covering chin

Screen Shot 2023-02-05 at 1.15.26 PM.png

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @cheddarsoup

Unfortunately we will not be looking at past glasses/hats and adjusting them for all types of eyes on the Minecraft skins. Although moving forwards, we will be attempting to make hats that cater to all eye types in the model itself. One example of this was the recent Winter Waltz masks where they covered any eyes and therefore only one model was required, saving room in the resource pack.

Nevertheless, we appreciate and thank you for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future.

I hope you have an amazing day/night!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hiya, @cheddarsoup

Unfortunately we will not be looking at past glasses/hats and adjusting them for all types of eyes on the Minecraft skins. Although moving forwards, we will be attempting to make hats that cater to all eye types in the model itself. One example of this was the recent Winter Waltz masks where they covered any eyes and therefore only one model was required, saving room in the resource pack.

Nevertheless, we appreciate and thank you for your suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future.

I hope you have an amazing day/night!
This is incredibly cringe and disappointing, adjust the pixel height like 3 times in total and you're good to go. However, can't say I'm surprised to be let down by y'all at this point