DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

after class parkour

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
ok this is gonna sound wild, but what if we added a PARKOUR in the room you spawn in after class???? I'm waiting for a new world to open right now, and it would be very convenient to have a parkour to keep your hands hot and mind ready!!!

Toad

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: fobsux
Staff Serpent Vampire Werewolf Scribe Publisher Jr. Engineer
I think it'd be fun to add a little parkour in a side room, though usually, new worlds open up fairly quickly, so many people may not use it :(

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @LiviDk!!

Thank you for suggesting this idea! We love to hear all the suggestions you have to help improve our server! At this time, I will bring your suggestion up to the Poltergeist team and we will discuss it. Once a final decision has been made I will let you know. Thanks again and enjoy the holidays!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @LiviDk !!

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This is sadly not something we would like to do. We prefer not to encourage players to stay in the class lobbies once they have finished the class. Additionally, players often don't have to wait very long for a new world to open because they open quite quickly, unless there are server issues going on at that specific time. Even when players aren't able to access the worlds, they are still able to go to their housing where they can access global chat (and their housing) or they can go to the hub where they are able to play minigames. Therefore, we feel like this is sadly not really a necessary addition.

Thank you once again for suggesting this idea and I hope you still have a wonderful day!!