DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Amazing Staff

Keira :D

Professor
Minecraft IGN: ohBelle_
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Hey Everyone!

I know I say this a lot in game, but I thought to put it on the fourms for y'all to see.

I just want to say thank you, to all the staff who help me through all those times when I have no clue what to do xD Like when I stayed an extra half hour after Flip's parkour class just to finish the stage, and having him talk me through it, or Gospojken helping me in chat, or Aurora picking up a bunch of my support tickets, I think you all get the point but, I feel like we alll should take the time to appreciate the staff and all there hard work, ily all :D They always work so hard, and I really appreciate that!

Sincerely,

Keira_Fireheart

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Aww thanks Kiera! This is really sweet <3 I know I can speak for my fellow staff members when I say it brings us joy to help players every day, and we are so glad to be able to make your Potterworld experience that much more magical :giggle:

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Ow, I love you, Kiera! Thank you so so much. I can agree with Kate, its always such a joy to come online and help others experience the magic of Potterworld. I truly think that everyone has a small part to play on the server and everyone on the server is what makes it what it is. Thanks again for this sweet message!

LinScoresby

Magician
Minecraft IGN: LinScoresby
Griffin Phoenix
If I may jump on the bandwagon:

When I first joined Potterworld, I got stuck on the tutorial level - the wand shop was glitched out, and I was unable to trial my first wand. There was only one staff member online, and not only did she wait with me, but she also did her best to keep me entertained. She was a junior member of staff, so she couldn't fix the issue, but I was really grateful that she stayed behind to make sure I was okay - especially in an area like the tutorial zone, where there isn't really anything to do. I wish I could remember her user to give her a proper shoutout, but that interaction really formed a lasting impression of the server - and its staff - on me.

I've had nothing but positive interactions with staff since, and they are always quick to respond, not to mention kind and understanding - which, as an Aspie, I really appreciate.

So yeah! Shoutout to the PotterworldMC staff. You guys are seriously fantastic, and Potterworld would not be half so magical without you all <3