DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Animagus

would you like to have the animagus for everyone?

• yes, i will love it

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no, absolutely no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
I was thinking that it would be very nice to make the animagus available to everyone (like the animus exeto) and put that the initial transformation is a chicken and like the animus exeto from the shop you can buy a change (obviously you should create a real own new challenge or make it available to an extremely high number of AC like 1500) for me (possesoro of animagus) it would be very nice but the staff should create a quest to make it difficult to obtain it and not see every person of the server with the animagus ( obviously for those who already have the animagus leave it as it is)

P.S=I add that I love this server because everyone can have everything without having to spend money and the money spent is for changes in appearances and although the animagus is not an advantage because if I transform or not it changes nothing but it would be nice to make it available to everyone for an equal total of all

Last edited:

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
When they first came out with the shapeshifts, this would have been a great idea for sure, but as the server has had them on the store for so long and many people have spent their money on them, including the chicken shapeshift, it'd be unfair. Personally, I have the chicken shapeshift and if they decided to made it possible to get in-game without paying, I'd be pretty upset.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
I understan you but i understand people that don't have money for shapefit but wanna have the animagus i think it would be a benefit to server

P.S=Maybe for people like you the staff can give a special wand skin or another shapefits selected by you

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Very true, I guess we'll have to see what others think, but I think it's a great idea regardless of that one little issue. :)

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
If staff were to give something to everyone who already had the chicken shapeshift, although it might seem good on the surface, the wand skin really isn't what they paid for. Shapeshifts are all fairly expensive - like double a wand appearance and they paid for the shapeshift, not the appearance, so many would probably still be quite annoyed by it.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
If staff were to give something to everyone who already had the chicken shapeshift, although it might seem good on the surface, the wand skin really isn't what they paid for. Shapeshifts are all fairly expensive - like double a wand appearance and they paid for the shapeshift, not the appearance, so many would probably still be quite annoyed by it.
like i have said the staff can cange the shapeshift whit another shapesfit (the have the same price)

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
like i have said the staff can cange the shapeshift whit another shapesfit (the have the same price)
That could still be a problem because the person might not want the shapeshift that you give them or even if you let them choose the shapeshift, they might not want any of the other ones on the store and just have bought the chicken one. I agree that when they first came out, it would have been cool, but I'm not sure it would be possible now.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll communicate this with the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss it and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

We discussed the idea that you suggested and we have decided that we will not be implementing it. Tech is restricting, so we are unable to add new shapeshifts for the near future. We also cannot make current store items free, as it would cause an issue because some players have previously bought them on the store. Any shapeshift releases in the future will be on the store. Once again, thank you for the suggestion!

Last edited: