DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Antique Yule Ball Photo

Morthas

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Morthas
Phoenix Raven
Hi everyone,

My name is Morthas, previously known as KnightofGreeness. I have been playing on Potterworld since 2014, took a long (2018-2020) break, and have started playing again recently.

The world has changed A LOT since I was last around. Almost all the players/staffmembers I knew no longer play (abcdefgwynn, natalie, erin), and ofcourse the Revelius update is also a game changer.

I am adjusting to these changes (which is going very well!!) and making a lot of new friends in the current playerbase.

I can't help feeling nostalgic every now and again though. In my old files I found this photo taken on the YuleBall many years ago, when we were still using the copyrighted terms :p

I'm curious if any of you can tell me anything about this Yule Ball. Maybe you were there, or you know someone who was.

I've attached the photo below. It is from 2015 or 2016 I believe, but I can't rule out 2014.

Feel free to share other nostalgic experiences you have in this thread!! Let's dive back in to the past together. :)

Kind regards,
Morthas
Graduate, House Raven.
IMG_1092390323517300.jpeg

Mtalica

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Fahxxi
Griffin Phoenix
omg! I remember those times! Things have changed so much, it's hard to believe. Me and a friend went together and had a blast, but I was much younger then so I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. I would do anything to go back and experience the server how it started again.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Your experience sounds exactly like mine - joined in 2014, took a long break 2018-2020ish. I wish I could be so nostalgic and dwell in the memories of the past but I have quite a severe long term memory loss and can't remember much of it. Its always nice to chat with other players and just have some resemblance of a memory of the past.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
It is from 2014, I can confirm. Anyways, do you have any screenshots of the old housing plots in Hosmeade? For some reason I dont have any myself, which is sad because I remember spending so much time there.