DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Apparition and Disapparition

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
I think it would be a cool idea to add Apparition and Disapparition for higher level players, so they can move from place to place easier instead of using the fire network. For example if someone is out int the middle of the map near nowhere they could Apparate to POI.
Could have set places for where the player Apparate such as the Astronomy tower for hogswarths or Outside the grave yard at Griffin Hollow these are just some examples (Im sure you can come up with better;)). This could be unlocked after Graduation from Hogsworth or perhaps when a player reaches level 80.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
There’s already a spell based of apparating (appareo) but it works in a very different way by teleporting you about 15-ish blocks forward. I think there was previously a similar suggestion to this which was declined because it would be very similar to the old travel system, which was removed because of the new focus on exploration. This would take away from the point of the now more restricted travel system. I would personally say that when you reach level 80 and the whole map is unlocked to you, exploration becomes even more key and you are not focusing on levelling up and instead you can explore the whole map

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
There’s already a spell based of apparating (appareo) but it works in a very different way by teleporting you about 15-ish blocks forward. I think there was previously a similar suggestion to this which was declined because it would be very similar to the old travel system, which was removed because of the new focus on exploration. This would take away from the point of the now more restricted travel system. I would personally say that when you reach level 80 and the whole map is unlocked to you, exploration becomes even more key and you are not focusing on levelling up and instead you can explore the whole map
Thanks for replying, you make a good point about exploration! :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Kidda,

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. Unfortunately, this suggestion is a duplicate of this one which has already been declined. Feel free to check out that thread for a more detailed decision and explanation!

Have a great day!