DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

application checking

idkman

New Magician
hello, i was wondering how does the staff check someone's activity after they applied for a position. do they only take discord into consideration? can they see what the player in question has ever said on the in-game chat, even in private? This literally just came to my mind, I don't know if it's confidential or something i'm just curious yk

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Greetings, @idkman,

The Leadership team of the department that you apply for looks into numerous things when considering applicants. This is everything from in-game behaviour to how well-written the application is, how active you are on our platforms, and other things. As for your more specific questions, I would recommend that you reach out to a Lead, Assistant, or Head Staff to clarify. If you are intending to apply for a specific position or already have applied, I recommend going to the Leadership team of that department. I hope this helps, and if you have further questions, feel free to PM me on Discord (gospojken#1371) or as a private message here on the website, and I will help you the best I can.

Best regards,
gospojken