DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Armour stands

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Wdym what's wrong with that 😂? Anyway, im pretty sure pw has a custom plugin for armor stands and I don't think players could be allowed to access it sadly. But if a solution is found, i would love to have armor stands!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @neppie__ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. Armor stands are often known to create quite a lot of lag on the server, as they are entities. The use of armor stand manipulations would not be allowed, as it's an external plugin and wouldn't be possible for it to be set up how we would want it to be. Standard armor stands wold also need to take some investigation and work to be set up. Additionally, we do not feel like this would be worth the time and effort currently, as there are many other things that we want to focus on first. We hope you understand our decision!

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a magical day!