DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Auto messages announcing when a game only needs 2 or 1 people left to start

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
So games have been kinda dead bc idk people dont bother with them I guess and its hard to get games to start. I also feel like checking /games everytime for like a game's current status of people and join and stuff, is kinda tedious, so people dont bother with them bc u need to heavily advertise for people to join them and u need to /games periodically lol. So.. what if the server auto sent messages in the games chat when a game only needs 1 or 2 people to join left, so people see it and be like 'oh hey its starting let me join!' also this should have a clickable thing so you can join the game queue without doing the command.
'Melting Floor only needs 1 person left to start! CLICK to join' in like bright colors or smth not the &3 maybe &b idk ya!!!

pls like the thread if u like the idea!! :)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya @Mateo, and everyone else who interacted with this thread! Thanks so much for coming to us with this idea. We really appreciate your interest in making the server a better place through your suggestion!

Paired with this thread here, we really like this idea and think it would be very useful. When we implement this suggestion, it will likely include both of these ideas, meaning that players will get prompts to join the minigame before it starts and more players are required, as well as when it is starting.

Thank you once again for coming to us with the idea, we hope this is useful to players once implemented!