DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

auto-sell

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @midniightblue14!

Thank you for your suggestion! We are always looking for more ways to improve our server, so we greatly appreciate you submitting this idea!

I will now be forwarding your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to get additional feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not. I will get back to you here when we have made our decision. So keep an eye out for future notifications from this forum!

Again thank you for this suggestion, take care and I hope you are well! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @midniightblue14!

Thank you again for your suggestion, as we're always on the lookout for new ways to help our server grow, your feedback is much appreciated!

I have brought your idea to the team, and sadly we have came to the conclusion to decline it at this time. Unfortunately, because of how the average prices in the Marketplace already are, we do not feel that implementing this idea would be very helpful (especially as some end up going over the 100k when they're easy to get).

We definitely understand the reasoning behind your suggestion because it would be more convenient, however, we do not feel that the current averages are a good representation for setting prices.

Regardless, we are super appreciative of you bringing your voice to the threads. Take good care of yourself! <3

A well wisher,
Cate