DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Back bling cosmetic

ColaCinema

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ColaCinema
Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
hello there!
Back bling could be a addital cosmetic, the main hand, off hand and all gear slots are still available as seen in the photo below.
the Backpack is displayed using a armor stand that is riding the player, the model is then lowered so its in a good position on the players back.
any item could be set as "Back bling" watch the gif here to see the back bling in action!
this could ofcrouse be sold in the store or gained as a reward ingame.

any questions let me know!
please let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi Cola!

Thank you for this suggestion. We're always looking for new ideas for the server!
I'll bring this up to the team and will get a response to you as soon as I can!

~Matt

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @ColaCinema!

Thank you for being so patient! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. There are concerns about how this might affect players who experience lag on the server. Additionally, a lot of the back/chest items we have released previously have not been very popular, and we do not want to add a new type of item to the store when quite a few of them exist in game already (wing hats, backpacks, etc.) - therefore we are unsure of whether we could come up with a sufficient number of items for this category because of this and because items on your back are quite niche and there are limited possibilities. In terms of models, a lot of the models we use are already edited to ensure they are able to be put in different positions when put in the hat slot.

Thank you once more for taking your time by creating this suggestion and have a lovely day/night!