DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bag/Pouches suggestion

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Linked
I really liked the idea of Collector's Bag for CE items and the Event token pouch (even tho I wish that the item selection was a bit better, for example both items only have spaces for 2021+ items).
Here are my suggestions for possible bags in future:
1. Roleplay bag - it would include all items from roleplay events and hunts!
2. Plushie bag - it would include all non-CE plushies (the oldest being the christmas 2018 ones i believe, and there should be 32 in total so far if im not wrong)
3. Hangbag bag - for all of the magical hangbags (snowman*2, pumpkin pouch*2,bat, easter*2, sand bucket, santa*2, trophy and paint bucket), maybe with a posibilty to use it as an enderchest itself and choose how it looks based on what kinds we have.
4. Addition of the normal chocohop cards to the Cards collection book (maybe even the old scroll version)
5. Maybe a scarf bag but I feel like the selection would be hard to do as some scarfs are really rare, and I wouldnt like if the bag only had a portion of scarves (same goes for event items)
This would be great for sorting items, it would save space and it would give us information about those items.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
My guess is that any item with the Category tag in it is able to be placed within a special type of bag.
I think the Scarf bag might be hard to work with since there are so many out there unless they whittle it down to a specific type of scarf set for an event.
And I think the Chocohops bag might be in the works, I remember seeing something about it either on the forums or through a Q&A. Could be worked on with the chocohops card update.
It would be nice if they added a House Cup bag too! It could include the scarves, the book, and special item.

suzie

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Prefect Class Helper SPEW Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hello hello @Ivan_ !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We're always looking for new ways to improve the server and appreciate seeing players coming forward with their ideas. I will now bring your idea up to my fellow Poltergeists! I will come back to you once we've received a decision so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a wonderful day!

suzie

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Prefect Class Helper SPEW Sr. Poltergeist Linked
Hello again @Ivan_ !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined as we do not feel that implementing bags in this manner will be beneficial at this time. We do not want anyone to feel the need to get every single item to fill a bag. We have plans in the future for a different bags system and when that is released, we expect that there will be easier ways to store items more compactly and freely, without empty slots where items are missing.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!