DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ban appeal

Castle

New Magician
Hello, I’m a returning player! (I tried to post this in ban appeals but it says I have insufficient requirements?) I tried to login to the server on my same account but it says I’ve been banned indefinitely for inappropriate language. I used to be a contributing member of the game (bought many items from the store and played the game almost as it was real life.) so I would like to say I have been falsely banned.. just wanting to get some help on this situation. Thanks!

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Greetings, @Castle,

It is possible that you have used the link to view your open ban appeals rather than the link to the new ban appeal form. You can find the form here, and you can view any responses here. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me in PMs here on the website or on Discord (gospojken#1371).

I hope this helps, and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
gospojken