DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Ban Appeals?

urghsula

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: urghsula
Serpent SPEW
Hello! I was just wondering how long it normally takes to process a ban appeal, I've waited about 3-4 days and it's still open—I basically have an irrational fear that it's gonna get missed/ignored 😅 Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this thread either I just wasn't sure where else to ask.

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello @toe_cheese!

Ban appeals can take about 1-2 weeks, but there is no set time limit of how long they take, but I can assure you that all of them are being reviewed, and you will receive a response as soon as someone who is able to review it! All you have to do, currently, is to be patient. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me on Discord (gospojken#1371), and I would suggest to please avoid speaking more of bans here as we do not want that in public. ^^

Have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken.