DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
You should make Bertie Bott's Beans Pack which gives you random message in chat (you ate your grandpa's 100 years old Socks Flavoured Bean) and other cool sweets in Honeydukes. (you should give some effects on different tastes, as Nausea on this one)

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Howdy! I know this used to be a thing, you'd buy a box and I believe you got random beans in it. I know it didn't have a message although it did have lore on the select bean ex: Butterbrew bean. I'm not sure how we could do a message in the chat unless it's personal towards the player but it seems like a cool idea! I enjoyed seeing little things like this in-game, makes me feel nostalgic

Linds

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: LindsYUH
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent VIP SPEW
Adding on to what Chrissy said, this could work similar to how the Macaron Box collectable from the 2018 Winter Waltz event works, where when you click it it gives you a random type of macaron and sends a message in chat. Could be a similar idea to this but with Bertie Bott's beans instead of macarons?

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I love this idea, but as I said (Not sure if the post didn't load or if it got deleted, if it did, please PM me Wizencouncil) but this idea isn't very original as it is used on another Harry Potter server, however it is canon to the books so we wouldn't exactly be copying anything.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey Strale!

Feedback is always useful and helpful for us as a staff team. I brought your idea to the team and we discussed it. This is something we will keep in mind and will possibly try to implement in the future. This could be tied into another thread made, which you can find here:

https://potterworldmc.com/threads/bring-teas-and-ice-cream.1998/

Thank you for the suggestion!

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
I made that thread too. Sorry for saying similar idea. Anyways, I still have 57 ready ideas which I will suggest you slowly, because I don't want to spam Feedbacks and Suggestions.