DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Better Roleplay

• Declined 
  • Thread starter Phallaffel
  • Start date

Phallaffel

Make it so that you can make a roleplay group where the leader can turn pvp for all the members on or off. You could make like a roleplay in the DF base or in Hogwarts(where you couldnt use spells like Incendo...). What I want to say is that this map has such wonderful places and that its a waste that you can just fight in arenas.

Inde

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: IndeanaJones
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent Vampire
Personally not entirely sure about that but I would like to see more "Roleplay" type events done with Aurorlocks, Dark Followers, and Phoenix members to make purchasing those allegiances more worth while. Obviously it'd require some planning but it would be cool to see more. For instance there was the youtube video posted of the dark followers hosting a tournament later this month to decide their leader, and before that there was the assassination of the Chief Aurorlock / trial for the criminal.

Phallaffel

I know but if you dont want to lurchase them and just want to fight in the DF base or somwhere else besides an arena

Phallaffel

And besides that not everyone wants to do that big events but just a little group with some friends and maybe in an other language

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

We appreciate all the feedback we get on the feedback and suggestions forums. Unfortunately, we won't be doing this, as this doesn't work with the current set up on the server. We encourage players to do their own unofficial roleplay and a good substitution for your suggestion is roleplaying on housing. On housing, you can enable and disable PVP/magic as you see fit. Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion!