DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Big Halloween Event Idea!!!!

AXyyyOfficial

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AXyyyOfficial
Phoenix Raven
I had a good idea for a Halloween event. We can do a Big Halloween Event where we will have 2 head of staff etc on each team depending on how many people sign up for it and how many teams needed. For this event you will be team competing in small events to gain points for your team. We can do an artwork contest, colouring contest based. On discord we can have a channel for people to submit them with there IGN and discord #. This event can be judged and voted by staff or let the players and the ones with most votes win. We can also do a flying race with a spooky themed track. Pumpkin patch parkour. Halloween trivia. Team Build Battle making a Halloween themed build. Carve the pumpkin with your team, the one with the best scary or spooky one wins or best looking one. All of these events will give you points towards your team and they will add up to give the final score and there can be special limited edition prizes for the team that came first, like a new hallowed wand or plushie or mount or hat. etc but i am sure you guys can decide on the prizes. I feel this would be a big fun event to do and get everyone evolved into it and have a lot of fun. I have done this before on one of my old servers and everyone enjoyed a big event like this.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello @AXyyyOfficial

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! This suggestion has been accepted as we really loved the concept. We have decided to implement this sort of competition in the future as possibly a Community Engagement rather than an actual Halloween event. While we felt this is a fun, healthy competition, this sort of idea does not really fit with the Magiventologist team. However, because we enjoyed the concept so much, the Inquisitor Team will actually be taking this general idea and coming up with a great event(s) for the community! We are unsure exactly when this will be implemented, but it is definitely something we are interested in doing in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!