DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bloodline Update

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
I know that Bloodline is useless so... Why we have it? I suggest you to choose between these 2 things: To remove Bloodline or to make it less useless. You could update it with your Bloodline Channel or your Bloodline's Lore. Also, old players don't have their Bloodline. You should change this too on Creative Way.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
We have been actively looking into the possibilities of Bloodlines for the past couple of years. The Game Design team will make a decision on what to do with Bloodlines.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya!

Thanks for making this suggestion! There will be more information about this in the Revelius Q&A on the 23rd of May. You can read more about this here. Make sure to attend the Q&A for this information!

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

As stated in the Revelius Update Q&A, Bloodlines will be in their entirety. The reason for this being that we've noticed that it confuses many of our new players and we don't want to make content that is gated. As we won't be making any new updates/gameplay for Bloodlines, I will be declining this thread. You can watch
this video from the Q&A in case you missed any information!

Have a great day,
Sunnya