DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Books and Transformos

devilsviolinist

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: devilsViolinist
Dark Follower Serpent
My friend and I were in the library and we were kinda disappointed by the lack of books. We actually thoroughly enjoy reading them and have a really good time reading through each one. Not only that but for roleplay purposes, it's great to have those books. I think that there should be more books in the library, both non-fiction and fiction! I also believe it would be a really good idea to have books in the restricted section as well! Like restricted books to read.

I also thought it'd be nice to have more transformos animals! Like a deer, or a snake! Or a lion as well!!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
I believe there will be more books about lore, available to read in the future, at least if I'm not mistaken. As for transformos, that is a pretty good suggestion, as I'm sure many people might want such transformos. Maybe have some kind of house-themed transformos? Not sure how much effort it would take to create all these new models though.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @devilsviolinist !

Thank you so much for your suggestion!
The lore team is actually already working on writing more books for the library, so stay excited!
But for the transformos animals, we are - unfortunately - currently only limited to Minecraft Mobs. In the future, we will work on making 3d models for transformos, but that will not be for a long while.
Thanks for taking your time to write your suggestion, we really appreciate it - they're always useful! ^^

Stay safe,
// Leyak