DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring back earning event tokens from /games

pikachuwu

New Magician
Hi! For as long as I can remember, for years every event you could earn event tokens from playing regular minigames ./games like hide and seek etc. You didnt used to have to only have the choice to do parkour or mazes to earn event tokens, which alot of get frustrated with. Such as myself, I play on a macbook and parkour is almost impossible because of the controls, so usually I would play mini games to earn my event tokens but this event I am stuck and the only way i can earn is from the event parkour/mazes. I would love to have the mini games give event tokens again, just as it did on halloween.

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
I’m really bad at parkour in general but I, too play on a laptop and it makes me 10x worse 😧

I’ve just been doing droppers as I seem to be pretty skilful at falling haha

Last edited:

Miss_Strudel

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Miss_Strudel
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Vampire Werewolf Lead Game Designer SPEW Lead
This was honestly an oversight on my part, I like having /games reward event tokens. If your pc is having issues, I recommend focusing on the Queen’s Maze as it only takes a couple minutes to complete and the reward is a full page. Or, you can just take a couple days to play through the non-minigame content. We balanced it so that players can unlock everything within a week if they manage to find all nodes and complete all side quests every single day.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hi! For as long as I can remember, for years every event you could earn event tokens from playing regular minigames ./games like hide and seek etc. You didnt used to have to only have the choice to do parkour or mazes to earn event tokens, which alot of get frustrated with. Such as myself, I play on a macbook and parkour is almost impossible because of the controls, so usually I would play mini games to earn my event tokens but this event I am stuck and the only way i can earn is from the event parkour/mazes. I would love to have the mini games give event tokens again, just as it did on halloween.
I agree. And you can always exchange the event tokens for gold if you wish.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @pikachuwu,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! As Lauren previously commented on this thread, this was a mistake on our part, as we do like having this alternate method of getting event currency and we do still want to have /games give event currency for future events. Sorry for any confusion and thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!

Hello @pikachuwu,

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! As Lauren previously commented on this thread, this was a mistake on our part, as we do like having this alternate method of getting event currency and we do still want to have /games give event currency for future events. Sorry for any confusion and thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!
Was there another overlook on this event as well? I noticed that its the same on the new event