DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring Back The School Vibezz

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
First of all I must say I do really enjoy the quests, it's totally different from back when I started playing in 2015. Though one thing I believe we have lost is the whole school vibe. Where you feel like you are in the harry potter world going to "school" and trying to year up. Now it's more of a level grinding kind of server with xp and gear instead of ac and buying spells by going to classes etc. My suggestion is to add more quests inside the castle to keep that school vibe that the server once had. Maybe quests where u attend a class to learn a new spell (like in the lego games) or just solving problems helping students or finding secrets in the castle. I feel like it's very odd for a forth and fifth year to only be roaming around the world and not being in the school at all. The school quests can be made hard for higher years by having parkours with spells, though riddles or bosses that have entered the school like dead followers attacking or a troll break in. I just think that the whole school vibe should some what be brought back even though the quests are allready great.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @zZalt

This suggestion has been accepted, because this is something we already want to do. We are planning to add more quests in Hogsworth for higher levels as well, to focus a bit more on Hogsworth as that makes more sense rp- and lore-wise. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a great day!

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
Hello @zZalt

This suggestion has been accepted, because this is something we already want to do. We are planning to add more quests in Hogsworth for higher levels as well, to focus a bit more on Hogsworth as that makes more sense rp- and lore-wise. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a great day!
Ooo lovely thank u❤️