DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring Teas and Ice Cream

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
I know there were different Teas in the past but we didn't see them few years. I thought if you can make some different Teas on one Event or in Hogsend. Also, I saw Ice Cream Shop in Hogsend. I suggest you making NPC which sells Ice Cream there. You should make Hogsend more interactive, because that would bring more players to Hogsend. I am sure that would be good to make some Hogsend Trips on Weekly Hangouts too, as in Harry Potter.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey Strale!

Thank you for your suggestion! I have passed this onto the rest of the Poltergeist team and we will get back to you with a response. <3

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey!

We're always happy to get feedback on ways to improve the server. We discussed it as a team and we like what you suggested. We agree it would be beneficial and would help the server feel more alive. We'd hope to extend your idea to more general items that would be available to buy too. This is something we hope to add some time in the future and are looking into at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion!