DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broadcast this very forum to a Discord channel, much like Uservoice in #feedback-updates.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
As mentioned in the recent Uservoice Changes post, I don't really know what PW's vision is, but this could either just be the post simply sent in the channel, without a reaction voting system, if that is undesired. Even if they were just shown, it'd be useful to keep up with what's being posted and comment on it.

PeachSoju

Notable Magician
I really like this idea! I think it would encourage a lot more feedback similar to the UserVoice, and dispel any of the concerns that feedback is not being listened to because of the switch. :)

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello, Dance!

Sorry for the late response, but we will be declining this suggestion. To quote the announcement made about the discontinuation of Uservoice:
A lot of the feedback received on Uservoice were either duplicates of previous suggestions, already in the works or so different to our vision of Potterworld's future that it wasn't something we felt would support us and so we didn't want to implement it. We also received a lot of bug reports, jokey suggestions, or straight up complaints/call-outs; people weren't using the proper channels of communication for these threads and we spent more time than necessary dealing with these, rather than working on real suggestions.
To prevent a repeat of Uservoice, we want to keep feedback & suggestions contained on our forums. Any player who'd like to stay informed of new threads can set the forum to watch. I hope that explains everything.

Have a great day,
Sunnya