DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broom Appearances Idea

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Hey everyone!

So I am a lover of the broom appearances, although, one thing I found about almost all of them is that they are bigger and clunkier than any regular broom. So my Idea was to bring some sleeker - more broom-like brooms to the store and through that interlace the Houses, Allegiances and Club colours into them!

So I made some concepts - nothing to really go off of but to give a bit more vision to the idea - I made all the Houses, Dark Follower, Phoenix and S.P.E.W - I didn't make an Aurorlock one cause who'd really buy it? and I forgot the werewolf one cause that would annoy Matty :)

P.s sorry for the shoddy editing - I really didnt want to spend too long on all of these and they were only to give vision.

I thought it would be a funny Idea to have an Elf face at the front of the broom xD

The original patchiness of the cloth was a mistake - but as Bob Ross says - there is no such thing as a mistake - just happy accidents :) and I think It really works with the look xD

Wasn't sure at first, for what to do for the Emblem - but I ended up with this! The ministry logo on the front - I actually quite like it - but I'm keen to hear everyone's thoughts?

Equally, it would be cool to see some other big Brooms - such as a ride-able Hippogriff Appearance!
Hope you like the Idea!
Thanks for taking the time to read!

Last edited:

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
this is awesome! :) maybe for the phoenix one you can put like fire details instead of the split colors, i think that would be cool too! nice job modeling these!

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
These look awesome! I like the added details for the Phoenix and DF brooms. If you made the Werewolf one, would it be similar in color to the DF broom but with a wolf or paw detail?
Thanks!
Yeh or maybe a Wolf Head, if I was to spend a lot of time on them I would make the broom head itself more noticeably different too :D

this is awesome! :) maybe for the phoenix one you can put like fire details instead of the split colors, i think that would be cool too! nice job modeling these!
Thanks, I'm glad you like them!
Definitely - I was thinking similar things! I made these with just regular minecraft blocks so the possibilities are endless with what the PW creative team could do :D

Last edited:

Matt Silvius

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: SLGMatt
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Heyo!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll be bringing this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team and get back to you as soon as we have a response! <3

Pikachuthe1st

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pikachuthe1st
Auralock Raven
Hey everyone!

So I am a lover of the broom appearances, although, one thing I found about almost all of them is that they are bigger and clunkier than any regular broom. So my Idea was to bring some sleeker - more broom-like brooms to the store and through that interlace the Houses, Allegiances and Club colours into them!

So I made some concepts - nothing to really go off of but to give a bit more vision to the idea - I made all the Houses, Dark Follower, Phoenix and S.P.E.W - I didn't make an Aurorlock one cause who'd really buy it? and I forgot the werewolf one cause that would annoy Matty :)

P.s sorry for the shoddy editing - I really didnt want to spend too long on all of these and they were only to give vision.

I thought it would be a funny Idea to have an Elf face at the front of the broom xD

Equally, it would be cool to see some other big Brooms - such as a ride-able Hippogriff Appearance!
Hope you like the Idea!
Thanks for taking the time to read!
These all look awesome! I would enjoy seeing the aurorlock broom and werewolves though, the detail in these is amazing! Well done

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
These are amazing! I may not be a phoenix but I would definitely love to own the Phoenix broom. Maybe there could be a phoenix head ontop of of the handle like how the DF broom has a snake head ;o

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
These are amazing! I may not be a phoenix but I would definitely love to own the Phoenix broom. Maybe there could be a phoenix head ontop of of the handle like how the DF broom has a snake head ;o
There is ^^

It's very subtle but when making It I thought the more subtle the better :)

Thanks for all your great replies - Due to popular demand - I will make the Werewolf and Aurorlock brooms :) I do not expect the Creative teams to use these designs - It was only to give you something to get an idea from :D That being said - If they like the idea and want to implement some of these designs - It would be awesome to see I've had some impact on the server - even if it's only a small one :D

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
There is ^^

Thanks for all your great replies - Due to popular demand - I will make the Werewolf and Aurorlock brooms :) I do not expect the Creative teams to use these designs - It was only to give you something to get an idea from :D That being said - If they like the idea and want to implement some of these designs - It would be awesome to see I've had some impact on the server - even if it's only a small one :D
It's more likely to happen if they already have something to use. Coming up with it from scratch means they're less likely to try and tackle it. Great job!

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
There is ^^

I see it now and that's so cool! Love the amount of thought you put into these, I'm very impressed :)

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Great stuff Joe! And omg, dude your multi-account housing set up is EPIC.

I really like your idea! Most of the brooms on /buy are vastly different than the "regular" brooms, such as magic carpets or even cars. Maybe a more "normal" looking broom would be favorable C:
Yeh, that was the thinking :p I would deffo buy a broom broom appearance :D I also thought these would be great in bundles -

• House Broom Bundle - All 4 House Brooms
  • Allegiance Broom Bundle - Dark Follower and Phoenix Broom
  • Club Broom Bundle - S.P.E.W and Werewolf Brooms
  • All Broom Bundle - All of the Above
(maybe give the particular design of the broom a name - and then its would just be <Name> Broom Bundle)