DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broom appearances showing while holding the broom in hand

bunny_pkmn

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: bunny_pkmn
Griffin
I wish the broom appearance could also be added to a broom so that it could be shown in my hand too. Now the broom appearance is shown only when flying, and I think it´d be much cooler if you could hold the broom with the appearance on your hand too.

Now, if i have -for example- a Nebulas broom and i hold it in my hand, it looks like Nebulas, even though I have added a Cherry Blossom appearance, for example. Only when I hop on my broom and fly, if magically transforms to the Cherry Blossom appearance. I really hope that in the future the broom appearances can be shown while holding the broom in hand too.

Thanks in advance, you are the best!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello there @bunny_pkmn !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with their ideas and we're always looking for ways to improve the server! I will now bring up this idea to my fellow Poltergeists and I will be back once we reach a decision, so definitely keep an eye out for this thread!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and have a wonderful day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
HI again @bunny_pkmn !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as it is not possible for us to easily do. Making the broom appear in a player's hand would mean we would need to make a new item for each broom, and create new items every time we add a new broom appearance. Additionally, brooms are currently tradeable, meaning that players would be able to trade appearances and it would cause issues when they do not have the appearance they try to fly with. As it is right now, it is a lot easier for players to trade brooms with their default appearances, and it is easier for them to actually work as they are.

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!