DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Brooms appearances

element

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: samcow
Raven
Please bring back the Brooms appearances in hands. I rember when i first bought the chopper broom having it in the hands was way more cooler than flying on it, idk why while you are holding the broom the appearance doesn't show up anymore, the feature is still up in the In-game shop. Please bring back models in hands.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi hi @element !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! This idea has been recently suggested in another thread that you can find here. Unfortunately the suggestion has been declined, as it is not possible to for us to easily implement this. It would also cause issues with brooms being tradable, where players would be then able to trade appearances. If you want to read more into detail why this idea has been declined, you can check the linked thread! We hope you understand our decision!

Regardless, thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope to see more suggestions from you in the future! I hope you have a fabulous day!

element

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: samcow
Raven
Oh Hi, sorry for responding late, but couldn't be done like this? : Making the trade available only by turning the the appearance off. And for the other problem i dont have any suggestion, maybe, even if it sounds stupid, making the appearance look in hand like it was done before the revelious update?

Sorry for disturbing i don't want to look annoying or being to persistent on this, i just think it adds to the gamplay and to this fantastic server in general a better look, have a good day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again!

Making changes like this would be a lot of work and effort, and making the broom look like the appearance in hand isn't possible with how our brooms work currently, due to what was mentioned in the response. Either way, this isn't something we're interested in doing at this time.

I hope you have a magical day!