Hello, witches and wizards!
Today's patch note contains several quality of life changes and bug fixes. We are excited to reveal the new Focused Quests system which will be detailed below.
The focused quests system is a new feature to Potterworld that allows you to display an active quest on your scoreboard. The scoreboard will display the name of the quest, the current objective, and the time until it expires (if applicable).
Quests are automatically focused when you accept them. If you wish to change your focused quest, or unfocus a current quest, you can do so by running
/qand left clicking on the quest you wish to focus or unfocus.
We hope this makes it easier to keep track of a current quest objective, or to see the time remaining on one.
Quest Items Bag
We have also added a new way of holding onto items given out in quests. The quest items bag automatically stores any items given to players in a quest in their
/q itemsmenu. This menu is read only, but the items are sorted by quest and alphabetically.
Whilst not available for our current quest, it will be utilised in future quests. We believe the quest items bag will solve the issue of lacking inventory space when completing quests around the world.
/pointshas been amended to now show your personal house point stats for the current quarter and all time
- Added sound effects when a game or class queue is starting for players, this can be enabled in your
- Added support for chat emojis from Drooble's Order to be used in class chat
- You are now sent to a live world when your game ends if you were previously on housing
- Players are now sent a message when you move your housing shopkeeper
- Fixed house fly not activating automatically when you travel to your house from a world
- Fixed your scoreboard not updating the balance when you complete a trade
- Fixed the messages in chat sometimes showing the same number if you kill multiple of a mob in the same short period of time
- Fixed GUI effects (such as the gold coins from the Mine Depot) and the Warp Key not working if magic was disabled on your housing plot
- Fixed items being lost in dialogues if you progressed to a new page when an item was misplaced in the dialogue menu
/voteto say you can only vote for our server five times a day
- Fixed party chat being green if you used chat emojis in it
/preset deleteso that it now delete presets if they are inputted with mixed case
That is all for this update today. Enjoy these changes, and as always do not hesitate to let us know if you have any feedback.