DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Button For Mass Marketplace

RedPandaLily

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: RedPandaLily
Raven
Hi! My first post so I apologise if my wording is odd. So, I'm putting things in my Shop, but I have a ton because I didn't know how it worked before. Can we get extra buttons to mass set preferences? Like a Set All to Lowest Price, Set All to Average Price, and Set All to Sell State? Thank you!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I like the options for the "Set All to Sell State" and maybe the "Set All to Average Price". Unsure about the "Set All to Lowest Price" since some items in the Marketplace can sometimes be sold as "Free". Maybe switch it to "Set All to 1g"? If this were all possible to do, then I think having a confirmation window would be good after choosing the option.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @RedPandaLily!

Thank you for taking the time on creating this suggestion an sharing it with us, as we're always seeking ways to improve the server! Regarding having a "Set All to Sell" button, this suggestion has been brought up in a previous suggestion and was accepted, which you can find here. As for the "Set All to Lowest Price" and "Set All to Average Price", since these two haven't been suggested before, I will go ahead and bring them up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion. Afterwards, it will be brought to the Leadership team, where they'll make a final decision. Once a decision has been made, I will return to you with a response!

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @RedPandaLily!

I'd like to thank you once more for making this suggestion! After bringing it up to the Leadership team, they have decided to partially accept it. We understand the convenience of having mass buttons. However, we have decided to add the suggested functions per item instead. We believe that having them be per item would still be as efficient and quick, but it would also be more controlled when it comes to setting and customising the prices to the player’s liking.

We hope that you understand this decision and create more suggestions in the future! Have a lovely day!