DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can we bring the old potions system back?

Old system or new system?

• Old system

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • New system

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

chivalroustube

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: chivalroustube
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
A lot of the old players have been missing the old potions system, where you had to add ingredients one by one and stir. The new system is too easy, i feel like the old system was more challenging and fun, perhaps we could think of a new system that will be both easy but also more fun than just crafting the potion? It would make the potions experience a lot better in my opinion, let me know your opinions in the comments and/or suggest things that pw could do in order to make a good potions system (in your opinion!).

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey! I agree with you on the potions system. Personally, I was more of a fan of the old system because it had more variability and was challenging.

For Revelius, the potions system will be changing to be a mix between the old and new systems. A demo for this new system was actually out during the 2019 Butterbrew festival!

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Oh yes! I loved that and for players which missed Butterbrew, there was similar thing on Recording Part of Potterwatch Event.