DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can't Connect to the Hub

Bookworm_1233

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Bookworm_1233
Honeybadger
Hello! I am new to the server--I have been playing for about two weeks. I have never had any serious issues getting into the server. This evening I got pop-up notification from Minecraft saying, "We are currently unable to connect you to a hub server." What does this mean? Is this an issue on my end or have I been banned or something?

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Heyo, sometimes I get that message. When I do I just close out of Minecraft and try to reopen it to see if anything changes. I hope this helps!

~Luka_Zoldyck (Lukaashock)

Bookworm_1233

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Bookworm_1233
Honeybadger
Thank you! I have already tried relaunching Minecraft, and I still could not get the hub to open. I was, however, able to open a different server, so I am not sure what to do.

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Hmmm weird, we will be looking into this to see of whats going on! Hope you have a great day/night! <3

~Luka_Zoldyck (LukaaShock)

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello!

We are currently facing an issue with our network and especially connecting. Unfortunately, no one will be able to connect for the next few hours whilst we investigate this issue at hand.

We apologise deeply for the inconvenience.

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hiya @bryleighliles and @2of2cork!

Thanks for being so patient, we're glad to say the server is back up now!

Hope to see you on the server soon, and let us know if you have any more trouble connecting to the server.