DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can't craft plasma blade hilt

DishSoup

New Magician
The day before yesterday, I tried crafting the blade in the workshop, but the server glitched and teleported me out midway. I think it was a server reset, but I’m not sure. But after that, it took half of my materials, and I can’t craft it again.

I also tried getting new materials and restarting the game a couple times, but I still can’t click on it. There aren't any green particle effects near it either.

This only seems to be happening to this one though, everything else is running fine. Is there anyway I can fix this?

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello there @DishSoup,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. If you go to a mailbox, you should be able to find the lost materials. You can find a mailbox either by the owlery (or any other location where there is one on the world map), or you can purchase a mailbox at the Mine Depot by your house elf at your housing plot, which you can then place on your housing.

To resolve the issue with not being able to craft anymore, please create a ticket with the "/t create" command as a staff member can resolve that issue for you. I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards,
gospojken

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello again! I am glad to hear it resolved, and no problem at all!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
gospojken